Monday 30 January 2012

Exenterator

After A LOT of flan spam, I managed to finish Exenterator merit, and put a gimp set together.





P.S Belt is Crudelis belt.

Missing AGI+13 head (which I'm not going to buy unless Toci drop), AGI+4 or Aesir earring(which I should  work on it soon), Athos body(which is 0/55) or Denali body.

Played it a bit in dyna, it's actually stronger than I expected, around 1.2k~1.5k on EP fish with no food. Depending on mob type and whether fire shot is up, it could be stronger than WF, but generally weaker than Last Stand.

Obviously this is my "cheap WS", considering Last Stand uses 2 bullets, every time when I use it my heart bleeds and I can hear my wallet screaming.

Or I can use some excuses: "But.....but Exenterator has acc-!"

But yeah, besides saving gil and -acc, there are no reason to use it over Last Stand.

Now all 3 merit WS done, time to finish MP merit.




1 comment:

  1. Again, always realized there could be better set after I posted..............just realized toci body+head could be the most optimal set for body/head - -

    But fk toci.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.