Friday 13 January 2012

Into the Dark

1 day before XIV starts charging, I joined a pt and cleared the quest Into the dark.


 I know it's a bit late, but this is my first Darkhold run(yes, I'm a noob). Although we wiped at Batraal then time out, for me this is still a cool "raid" experience that I haven't get to experience in FFXI for a long time...my life in XI nowadays is pretty much VW and dyna currency farm only.

 Then I realized, I actually liked XIV alot, to a point that I named my new LS in XI "Immortal Flames".

 I expect I got tired of XI soonish, if nothing new comes out. Log on, do a dyna run, join a VW pt kill Qilin or Pil for 10000 time, it gets old. Time to either try out SW:TOR, or revive my account in XIV.

2 comments:

  1. SW:TOR for me for a while. At least until I see whether XI content improves. I'm {Taking a Break}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, SW:TOR is kinda expensive atm, so still debating XD.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.