Wednesday 11 January 2012

Set/Merit stuff

I realized since I /RDM a lot in VW, I often face the situation of needing MP to help raise when things go wrong, but just don't have enough MP to cast raise if I'm weakened.

Maybe time to revive my max MP set again.

Tbh I hardly ever use max MP set nowadays, main reason is because there's no way I'd have enough inv to carry another set, it's such a huge pain.

So instead of carrying a set with every slot full of MP+, may as well just carry 1~2 high MP+ item and equip it + use ether if I happened to need MP for emergency.

Amanita Hairpin(which is never on AH) seems like a good item, MP+99 in one slot, which will give me enough MP to cast 1 raise while weakened.

Another good choice is probably Bifrost Ring, +70 in one slot too. Rest can just be filled with items I already carry around on this job, like Phrenic Torque or Zodiac ring.

Inv-2 still hurts, maybe can just reduce to inv-1 if possible ._.

Also been thinking about adjusting merits....

My current merit setup is as follows:

HP/MP:
HP 12/15

Since I no longer need to take care of my MP in neck slot for Uggy pendant latent, time to lower HP merit to 0 and cap MP merits for /mage support mode....


Sadly that also means my BLU is going to rot in hell without HP merit, White wind breath spell QQ.


Attribute: AGI 12/12

Once again, BLU is going to rot in hell with 0 STR merit.

Magic:
Blue magic 8/8....not like I have anything else.

Combat skill:
Gun/sword/dagger 8/8
evasion/parry 4/4

Haven't change this for ages.

WS:
Gun 5/5 sword 4/5 dagger 0/5
Working on making Gun/sword/dagger 5/5 atm......exactly same choice as combat skill.

Others:
Crit-hit rate 5/5
Spell interruption- 5/5

I admit, I'm very tempted to lower my spell interruption- to 0 and cap enmity- for VW, since I need at least 4/5 enmity- merit to cap enmity- in VW with WF enmity- set, unless I drop forban for another enmity- piece in this set.

very tempted.........

But that means BLU tanking/soloing bye bye(which is my favorite aspect of playing BLU), and it will rot in hell until the end of the time ;;

I guess I'll keep it as it is for now, and do enmity- if I happened to have surplus of merit and going to do VW, then change it back after VW run.

1 comment:

  1. The tips you have shared on astrological based is very nice, Thank you for sharing such type info

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.