Thursday 26 January 2012

Requiescat

I finally got a chance to play BLU in VW(haven't play BLU for decades, no joke), and got to try out Requiescat WS on some VWs.

I have to say, this WS sucked compare with other merit WS, I mean, sucked balls. I guess SE just hates sword ;(




This is with save TP+regain atmacite, Red curry bun, /WAR and temps, no chaos though. Around 1k~1.5k on Pil, which is slightly lower than other physical WS and CDC. Without food/JA/temps etc it drop below 1k.

My set is far from the best, but getting best set isn't going to give extra 500 dmg IMO.

IMO it's a ok WS on T3 VWs for none-CDC ppl, especially on Pil since Pil has shield, and this WS is awesome for getting shield's off.

But on T6 it's completely shit, on Gaunab it's even worse than Sanguine sometimes._. ,although I used pizza instead of RCB on Gaunab.....too cheap and too chicken about my acc ._.

I guess I just don't have enough attack to make it worth using on T6s since I'm never in DD pt and never get chaos roll. And attack penalty does suck.

Sooo maybe back to work on Almace then ._. My BLU is getting harder and harder to use due to shitty dmg output that I'm on COR 90% of time nowadays.

I also found this WS hits harder than sanguine on elementals in assault. I guess this WS is good on fodder mobs that has physical resist and that's it.

On a side note, once again in more flan run I realized I need to improve playing COR also....I often put myself in same pt as PLD, but too scared to go close to PLD and give it rolls, and ended up missing PLD for buff. Even with Luzaf I'm still unable to reach PLD from safe distance.

I guess time to fit in some DT- gears and MP gears in inv for SS, so at least can run in and buff without dying.

Probably finally time to remake my PR gear set, which is full of DT- gear on slots without PR gears.

D; Must remind myself to buff PLD!

D; Must buff PLD!

DDDD; Must stop being a lazy COR and hit everyone with rolls DDDD;

Good thing is I just finished upgrade save TP atmacite, should* have enough HP and MDB to do so.

0/37 Athos body now, plus 0/12 head, and 0/20 legs, that's 0/59 athos since I got last piece hands. Awesome huh?

Since every time when I make flan pt I feel some of my brain cell died, the sooner I get the body the more brain cell I can keep ._.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.