Wednesday 18 January 2012

MKE hat

Now that Slug shot is replaced by Last Stand completely, I see very little reason to keep my current augment on MKE hat.

I have STR+4 WS acc+15, racc+10 rattk+5 augment for 2 years.

2 years ago I finished MKE, I made this helm my ranged attack and Slug shot piece for COR. I changed ASA and ACP reward augment as time progress, but MKE augment never change.

This is a very pimp slug shot head piece when racc is needed. It stays with me through the age of meripo.

At one point of time there are many ppl who augment this head piece for WF, but I insist that this piece should be slug shot racc piece, just because a head gear with +25 total acc for WS is hard to find, and I don't want to gimp my only good physical WS.

Now that I mostly use Last Stand if I need a physical WS, and Last Stand doesn't have racc penalty, there are very little reason to WS in this head.

The only use for WS acc+25 head is just landing Marksmanship proc in VW. Which shouldn't be THAT hard to land if I just swap every other slot into racc piece when I try to land it. In fact AF3+2 head has 21 racc itself, kinda close to 25.

Time to change it, maybe.

I plan to change it to Cure potency+3% MND+4 Waltz ability delay-2.

That way both jobs of mine benefit from it....I /DNC and spam Curing waltz alot on both jobs, and COR/mage doesn't have a lot of cure potency gear. In fact considering I still cure in teal hat, it's actually a better hat than Teal for magic fruit.


Speaking of which, I recently just finished sword WS merit 5/5.

Time to work on dagger, I guess. Last WS I want for this job...and probably a hell lot more useful than lolRequiescat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.