Saturday 14 January 2012

So it seems



Final trial for relic/empy/mythic

Empyrean 99 (afterglow) = 3000 Riftdross or Riftcinder (depending on weapon) from Jeuno Tier 6 Voidwatch NM Ig-Alima or Botulus Rex

Relic 99 (afterglow) = 1000 vials of Umbral Marrow from Arch Dynamis Lord

Mythic 99 (afterglow) = 500 chunks of Mulcibar's Scoria from Pandemonium Warden


It seems not just SE lowered the amount of items required, but they take it even further that empy requires 3k instead of 1k just when every player suspect they'd lower it....they actually increase the requirement.


Lol

I'm going to put my money on the table that SE will probably make Mythic/relic/empy base weapon equally easy to obtain(that means the Mythic weapon will be alot easier after a couple more months), but weapon with afterglow will be the truely holy grail item, like Mythic/relic at lv 75.

That only 1 after glow weapon per server, while everyone and their mother has an empy/relic/mythic without afterglow.


Since I'm not hardcore, I will probably never get a damn glow on me, ever.


Note that I do believe certain rich ass JP can finish it, and I meant it. There are just ppl with too much gil in this game to a point that they don't know what to buy.


And 3k riftdross is a nice option for them to spend the damn gil.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.