Friday 17 February 2012

Push!

Just a few weeks ago I complained(?) that COR can't do Last Stand as good as relic gun RNG, after seeing Bluesky's 4.4k on Pil.

After a few more Pil run, I broke 4.4k on Pil myself with a No.11 chaos >.>


So I guess it's possible, after all XD

This makes me wonder if breaking 5k is possible, assuming I have pimpest WS set possible(atm it's far from pimp), such as AGI+4/TP bonus+rattk+4 WoTG earring, Neo Nyzul head, lv 99 Arma, Neo Nyzul legs, and buffed by a lv 99 empy harp BRD. That'd push the dmg a lot higher, thus making 5k+ possible.

I'm also tempted to find out Athos's gloves v.s Alruna on right day. Probably gonna do more test soon.

As far as body goes, I was testing athos's body v.s loki, it seems athos's body goes higher. Although that's also probably cuz I got enough attack buffs. I doubt relic+2 body is good though, will test all 3 body soonish, but I'm guessing Athos>Loki>relic+2 body.

Gonna test Alruna v.s Athos's gloves soon! And hopefully I can get a few Nyzul pieces sometime. Been slowly working on a lv 99 Arma thanks to none-existent Alexandrite market that made me semi-give up on DP, I have a feeling that I will finish lv 95 Arma before I finish DP - -.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.