Wednesday 29 February 2012

50!

I logged on earlier today and see a /shout EXP pt in XIV, and joined the pt. Finally PGL ding 50 in pt! 1st lv 50 in FFXIV!

Although this is very, very slow to ding 50 in such a long time(I started my char since launch, so that's 1.5 years of playing lol). Average player can reach 50 in weeks/months probably, as long as they join EXP pt.

Sadly PGL doesn't seem popular in EG, if I want to get into EG in XIV I probably need to lv mage or archer.

Tbh I don't even know if I will keep playing next month. I don't really feel like keep going, as XIV has nothing interesting atm. I'll probably just cancel account and start playing some single player RPG when I got bored of XI.

I still don't understand why SE insist to keep running XIV. Although I enjoy XIV's battle system very much(which is 100x more fun than XI's), lack of player base/content just killed it.

So what to do in XIV next? Probably another job 50, and start doing research, working on gears and so on............my life changed after my 1st job in XI hit 75, when it became a gear grinding hell and lots of research in world of EG instead of reading story and play for fun, I guess this applies to XIV too, maybe.

THM or ARC next probably!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.