Friday 17 February 2012

How to get to floor 100

It seems currently known method of getting to F100 in Neo Nyzul is:

1. 3rd pt tool. (So I'm out)

2. PT has SCH x1 with 500+ enhancing and full time embrava pt, then freeze timer (I'm out again)

3. MNK x4 and 1 THF/WAR (out out out)



Now I'm starting to feel this event is retarded, but not because it's hard, but because how SE asks players to use 3rd pt tool or exploit.

I'm willing to accept the challenges, as long as 3rd pt tool/exploit isn't an requirement.

Of course, one can argue that ppl uses 3rd pt tool/exploit all the time for gears. Such as botting on HNM, or freeze brew timer. However, none of those are "required" for those gears. Cheating on HNM is the result of competition, while freeze brew timer just makes things faster but not necessary.


I guess +3 is the very best I can get, or probably +2 even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.