Monday 13 February 2012

New nyzul

So this update added many new gears(possibly from Nyzul), apparently many of my old gears are trashed right away.

Head:
Best WF/Last Stand head atm, unless I need racc for Last Stand. That's why I haven't drop 6M on Oce headpiece +1 XD

Also good for Exenterator since I don't have Toci and WS in Athos's body.

Body:
First TP body with haste + Quadruple attack options for both COR and BLU. Could mess around and to see the optimal set.

Hands:
Don't see much use here atm, although I could be wrong.

Legs:
Last Stand when racc not needed, or Exenterator.
My newly obtained Ambusher is now WF only pants, and that just hurts inv.

Feet:
Exenterator/Req maybe, with attack+14 and DA. With haste on the body now, it is possible to TP in this for DA and still cap haste.

My inv ;(








           

1 comment:

  1. So it seems Neo Nyzul is extremely hard to get those HQ gears unless someone finds something new. Some of the gears still better than what I have at +1/+2 though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.