Wednesday 30 November 2011

New WSs

So, a bit of info about new WSs are out.

Everyone can only get 3 max if you max them out. I can use 4 new WSs.
Gun/dagger/sword/club


I'm certainly gonna get gun, I heard it's better than slug, and yes my COR needs a good WS that's upgrade from slug. So rest is deciding between club/sword/dagger.


I'm very temped to get dagger too, for my COR. Looks decent enough and you all know that I love melee CORs to play with a good melee WS.

I heard club WS is absolutely amazing. But BLU kinda lacking good club to to use atm, and I'm already doing Almace, in the end Almace CDC+ODD may still beat perdu wand BLU spamming club WS, may as well just skip it for the sword.

I haven't seen much testing about sword WS, it may ended up being a situational WS instead of pure raw power sword WS like CDC, and I may not need it as much after almace done, however it's a WS usable by COR, and since I love sword CORs more than Vulcan or even dagger COR maybe it's a good idea to unlock it so I can play with sword for a bit. I just hope it has some use and not completely suck.

And maybe I can finally un-retire my COR then >.> I think COR's nowadays are vulcan's only are one of the main reason that I don't enjoy the job anymore ><


So dagger/gun/sword I guess. Or dagger/gun/club if sword suck too much and forced me to drop the idea of sword COR.

Kinda lame that I may miss the club, since needing a strong WS for VW is the main reason why I started Almace, and club WS completely filled the gap if it works nicely on VWNM too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.