Saturday 5 November 2011

Interesting concept

So while I did VW, I saw one COR wearing enmity- set. Considering COR can reach 2 hit in VW and has retard WS spam rate and will face down after a few WS, this makes me wonder if enmity- build actually deal more damage than high damage build, if enmity- is enough to make you WS a few more time before capping hate.

And if it's possible to switch to high damage set during proc zerg and fanatics.

I guess time to do some enmity math research, including the amount of enmity generates when WS at 100 TP, and quite possible to change merit into enmity- merit too when I click that job change botton. Personally I have my doubt about sacrificing 500+ WS dmg for enmity- build, when this WS only did 1k~2k in VW from what I've seen. Unless this allow me to spam WS 3x more. But I haven't play COR in VW properly*(that means with regain/save TP atmacite fully upgrade and lv 95 for save TP roll) yet, so I'm not sure about how it feel like to 2 hit WF spam in VW and how fast I'd cap enmity. I'm pretty sure 2x WF will cap enmity in Abby instantly, but not sure about VW.

I just got my ex/rare QD bullets from Akvan, and bought pretty much every other AH gear I want except AGI belt(which is never oh AH). Save TP atmacite upgrade is progressing nicely as well, although still missing regain atmacite.

But time to lv it to 95 and play it properly I guess.....not just lol regain whore. Although I admit, I'm completely not on COR mode atm, can I even play it properly?

1 comment:

  1. With how enmity works, no. A few 2k WSs will still get the mob turned towards you, or at least make sure you're on the chopping block for when your tank is going to die.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.