Thursday 1 December 2011

Last Stand

According to some of the testings, new marksmanship WS Last Stand seems to be new best (physical) WS in terms of pure dmg. It's better than slug, and also better than WF on any NM with magic resist.

If this new WS is indeed that good, maybe need to alter tactics to play COR in VW again, since some RNG claimed he did 2.2k on Pil with this WS, WF from every COR I pt with is 1.2k~1.3k average, so COR using last stand should be a bit higher than 1.2k.


And one interesting idea that comes into mind is dropping vulcans and use Nguul(AGI+7/racc-5/rattk+10) and /WAR to spam this WS in VW. Since new merit WS are 100% AGI mod, and /WAR gives Fencer for extra 40% TP bonus(this WS is mod by TP as description says), it sounds like a solid combo to me if racc isn't an issue. Of course QD dmg gonna -15% due to dropping vulcans, but you can also get additional 10% by doing elements that matches the day of the week. So you can get close to the dmg somehow.

The result could be pretty interesting, another benefit is, by using a dagger COR gains a bit more dagger proc that can help the pt if it happened to be dagger proc, without needing to change weapon and reset TP.


And most important of all, it fulfills my desire to equip a melee weapon ._.


Also more testing suggested that new sword WS is decent....I mean better than CDC outside especially on higher def NMs. I can't wait to play with it.


Although the fact that new merit WS makes empy WS not so godly anymore(read: ppl who did WoE weapons pretty much just wasted their time completely), I admit I was still somewhat excited about new WS coming up. Mostly because I can finally have something new to play with. After I got WF I played/tested this WS everywhere, played a lot of COR, in the end realized I got nothing else to play/tested anymore about this job/WS, as it no longer offering anymore new value. With 3 more new WS coming I guess time to test them and play with them after getting them all. I especially can't wait to play with sword merit WS on COR in melee mode(again, loves meleeing more than vulcans etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.