Thursday 24 November 2011

Economy

I found more and more alex on sell ever since SE announce they're gonna increase the drop rate after update. Alex used to be 15~20k each, now 15k is considering too expensive and there are more and more alex costs less than 15k.

On the other hand heavy metal is getting harder and harder to find, and harder to find them for 100k too.

I found the price of currency also dropped a bit, with large amount of currency flooding to the market.

I wonder which item will be the easiest to make by next update? Empy's been easier to make than relic for nearly 1 year, then suddenly relic easier than empy. Mythic was near impossible months ago, suddenly all seems possible now with more alex on the market.


I wonder when will I ever finish ._.

1 comment:

  1. I calculated 75 relic in a year running 4 nights a week and cashing out with 800k average.

    That's bound to go down when people flood Dyna to farm -1 gear.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.