Saturday 5 November 2011

Why?

So I saw a Zilart T1 wyrm VW /shout.

Below are /tell mode:

Afania: I need clear
Leader: What job you have?
Afania: BLU
Leader: BLU is useless for this fight, this is a zerg fight, need Ukko WAR etc, come COR please.
Afania: ..........................



How the fk she knows that I have COR >.>


Afania: But its only lv 90, and it won't have top performance. It won't function properly in VW without save TP roll.
Leader: That's fine, you just need body +1 and regain us.




BS, anyone who've known me enough knows that I hate to gimp COR to an extreme point, and would rather not play it if it's not on top performance(top performance including knowing how to deal max damage in given situations, and this requires a lot of testing and research on the WS to use and timing of JA), and yet I'm forced to play my gimp COR for no reason. And roll regain then do nothing else is what I hate the most.

So I was forced to clicked that job change botton, for the first time in one month, I regear for another job. Another job I wasn't even sure how to play to deal damage properly in VW now.

In the end it turned out that this fight isn't zerg fight at all, it was a mess with bunch of empy melees dying, and I don't think lv 95 BLU isn't any inferior than lv 90 regain whore COR for this fight.

Sometimes it's just extremely hard to change the PoV of some ppl. "We just need COR for regain" "BLU is useless in VW" I have no idea where's this mindset's came from.

Next time I gonna tell them that I retired it and not playable in VW, until I finish regain and save TP atmacite upgrade, and lv it to lv 95 so I can equip new gears(already bought some AH gears ready), and be ready to deal most damage(yesterday's run I wasn't even sure how I can deal max dmg without preparation)

But regain whore, no thanks. Why ppl automatically knows that I have this job is something I never understand. And why ppl won't recognize my BLU is something I don't understand more. Just because I don't have an empy sword? Is my BLU really that bad? ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.