Sunday 6 November 2011

VW

IMO, VW is really an event to test of how to gear a job properly, and how much you care about the job.

Took me a lot of runs to find out my vorpal set and heavy strike set is completely garbage for VW, works in Abyssea but just not VW.

When HS is missing 70% of time, and vorpal is doing less than a joytoy PLD, then there's something wrong. After I re-examine my gear, I realized I'm missing a lot of items and need to readjust both sets completely for VW. Items like Loki shouldn't be used outside of abby when it's hard to crit, also need to buy Alcide+1 set for WS/HS. Acc is never enough for HS in VW, and how can I leave acc rings/back at home ;(

Gimp noob gearing wrong DDDD;



Anyways, the difference between gearing right and gearing wrong




Although 4.8k Ukko is pretty BS on Pil, but it's also more likely because he is gearing right. Since I haven't seen any other empyrean WS goes even close to that. Most of the empyrean/relic WS is just 1k~2k range.

I've been soloing a lot, so most of the gears I bought for BLU are solo friendly/defensive stuff, now need to focus on the DD aspect a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.