Saturday 10 December 2011

Aiming for Lv50

I haven't play XIV for months, and since I got bored of XI I may as well continue in XIV. I noticed that it's a lot faster to lv in XIV nowadays, that most players has multiple lv 50 jobs. Leve, the main focus of this game seems to be a dead event that no one cares when EXP is so slow and guild marks may be useless next update. And Behest....tbh I haven't done behest for ages, and kinda miss the time that whenever timer's up there are a bunch of ppl rushing to battle warden for behest. My first time with behest was a blast and pretty addictive, but after a while this event seems to be dead as well.

The current trend of leveling seems to be PL....I'd rather call leech though, since it works pretty much the same as Abyssea leech pt in XI, high lv player kill the mobs while low lv player watch and get EXP. New EXP chain system also made EXP pt pretty fun, since the pace of the battle is a lot faster than XI.

I guess time to aim for getting my first job to lv 50.

There are still a lot for me to do in XIV. Get first job to lv 50, do the chocobo quest and so on. Let's see if I can finish those in 1~2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.