Thursday 8 December 2011

Losing interest

I realized that I have come to a point that this game no longer really interest me....I guess unless next update they can come up with something interesting I will just stay semi-inactive.

One of the reason is because I was busy with rl and haven't log on much, and it's way more interesting than playing this game. Second reason is because for the past couple weeks when I log on I literally do nothing except farm gil in dyna.

And what's farm gil in dyna like? Kill 5 TEs, spam proc JAs over and over for 1hour+.

It's one of the most boring event ever exist in FFXI, seriously.

When a game is reduced to nothing except log on, enter dyna, spam proc for 2hr...........yes, there's a sense of emptiness. I'd ended up asking myself wtf I was doing, when I could use this time to play other more interesting games, or log off and do more work.

I used to get into FFXI very much, when there were much to explore, now it's pretty dead.

FFXIV also doesn't interest me a lot, although I tried, I even find myself a new LS in XIV, I'm still unable to get hooked into that game.

If I can finish Almace, maybe I can find something new and fun to play with. But I just don't have enough dedication to drag ppl for it, especially since Zeig no longer wants to build Almace.

Some of my friends I used to play with are gone too, and after assault static's done, I have zero group to do stuff with, nothing.

I guess it really has come to a point that I got bored with FFXI......I didn't know this day would come 1~2 years ago, but it's finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.