Saturday 17 December 2011

Current population

After SE implemented search function, I did a quick search for the world population on my server in XIV.

On a nice Saturday night, about 500ish population on my server. And that's 2 days after update.

I doubt this server can even reach over 1k+ ppl. Probably about 400~700 depending on the day/time I believe.

When this game just released, it had about 1800 ppl, they it started dropping, until SE took away the world population display.

FFXI on my server was about 1.6k on weekdays, 2k+ on weekends. It's not as much as May when server just merged, and I already felt it's incredibly hard to find ppl in XI to do stuff.

Let alone servers with 500 ppl. After Jan when they start billing, the population will drop even more.

1 comment:

  1. My server seems pretty busy anyway but I'm going to try to do some searches and see. There is usually a lot of conversation going on in at least 2 of my LS and parties at both Ifrit and Moogle. Running around I see people doing DoL and DoH but who knows how many of those might be bots. Leveling lower level jobs I see others out doing levequests.

    Hopefully the game does not just die after billing starts. I really want 2.0 to get here and be a vast improvement on 1.0.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.