Thursday 29 December 2011

First Nidhogg

First time getting a chance to fight Nidhogg, since my friend got a pop.

I have to admit I never get a chance to experience HNM scene, until SE change the pop condition. This is my first HQ ground king fight(I bought my w head from KB so didn't get to participate the fight), I'd say it's very easy at lv 99, kinda hard to imagine the epicness back in the day.

Getting the HNM to do Spike Flail used to be /kick from what I've heard, now it just absorb shadows....



Either way, BB item and ebody dropped.




Ebody GOTGOTGOTGOTGOTGOTGOT! =D

I have to admit, 2 years ago I'd never imagine I can get this one day. I have so many 75 era epic gear on me that I wish I can travel back in time to enjoy the feeling of afking in WG ._.


I'll probably just get a NQ though, can't afford HQ ;;

Now my WAR just needs Tiger Pants+another decent GA that's not from AH to look epic(in my mind) .___.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.