Friday 26 August 2011

WAR 75

Finally, after some leeching, and days of GoVing in sandy underground tunnel, 5th Maat cap job done lving.

Tbh I don't enjoy WAR at all, it's just about as boring as WHM for me._., so I pretty much just borrowed my all my gears ._.

This time when I lv the job, instead of just leech all the way then skill up later, I spent large amount of time doing GoV for skill ups....I ended up actually enjoying it if I don't do it for 1hr straight, doing GoV 1hr straight is boring as hell. But if I do it causally, only do 1~2 pages when I have a little bit of free time, it's not as taxing. Then I realized GoV is perfect way to make progress causally, as long as I log out in the dungeon I get to keep the EXP bonus. Log on, 1 page, log off, only takes 10 min, then I can go do other stuff =D

And the best part of all, it's a very good way to grind KS, so I can still dream to one day obtain a KB pop and get that W.head ;>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.