Saturday 20 August 2011

SE forum

Because I can't really stand how ppl on SE forums kept posting misleading wrong information, I finally decided to register and started using it.....I mean, someone has to log on and tell them they're wrong so other players won't be misguided no? ;/ I've been sending PM through Alla and FFXIAH.com to other users everytime when I see a misleading wrong info on SE forum to provide correct info, may as well just start using the SE forum ;<


So first step: Setup characters.......D; I have to pick 3 jobs, but I only have 2 jobs 90 D;, and it won't let me cancel one D;

Ok, BLU 90 COR 90 SAM 75(lol?) bah, kinda feel weird to tell ppl I have SAM, I'm not used to it D;

This game always made me feel guilty for having 2 jobs only D;

D; I can't change my main job display D; I want it to display Main job: BLU 90, why is it displaying COR 90 D;

SE forum so hard to use D;

Even worse, with wrong and misleading info everywhere D;



Q.Q stupid forum Q.Q





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.