Sunday 14 August 2011

Let it end already

So SE's been talking about upgrading AF2+1 through synergy or some sort of magian stuff.....


So that means I passed all the -1 stuff for nothing.

And that also means I need to go back to Dyna and grind all that -1 all over again, when I thought I can finally end this Dyna nightmare D;

Seriously, why won't SE just let all the old content die already. We need something new, NEW. New area, new zone, new game play, new rules. After years of doing dyna, all they do is add more gears to in dyna, and add more bosses that's exactly the same as old ones(DL and Arch DL is exactly the same, no really)

Endgame content 2 years ago: Dyna Limbus sky sea Einherjar Salvage

Endgame content 2 years later: Neo Dyna Neo Limbus Neo sky/sea Neo Einherjar Neo Salvage

I can understand that keeping old content alive, such as Salvage, is important for mythic builders. But adding synergy augment isn't the best way to solve the alex problem, why not at least add new zones that also drops alex?

They can keep fixing old game content, but really, we need something new. Doing same shit over and over again for years isn't fun in anyway.

No seriously, let dyna die already.

2 comments:

  1. Voidwatch is the future - who gives a crap about augmenting Sky, Dyna and Salvage gear?

    They have already stated that augmented gear will AT BEST be on a par with AF3+2. Whether that's true or not (I don't care enough to check) it's what SE said.

    Augments are just to pacify people that spent time a great deal of time getting that gear which is no inv -1.

    Also, it would be naive to think that SE won't release new 90+ armour that requires a Salvage like "super grind" that poops all over AF+2.

    Also, don't be surprised if Relic and Mythic Weapons receive 90+ upgrades but Empyrean Weapons don't. I wouldn't be surprised if SE consider those weapons are complete.

    Expect new weapons with a whole new type of upgrades from VWNMs.

    It's almost totally illogical but that's what makes it most likely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I don't mind more grinding(MMORPG is all about grinding anyways), but if I wanna grind, I'd rather grind in new area, not old areas.

    They say augmented gear is on same lv of AF3+2, but I don't really believe.
    I've been shouting forever to buy a W.head for ages, and still can't find a seller.

    And the augment on W head is QD recast -5, which makes it currently best QD head atm. That piece of gear used to be regen macro only, and now thanks to synergy augment I need to find a way to get it from ground kings/Odin ;<

    I can feel SE gonna make some super rare/useful augment on all those old gears, making it useful again.

    And that means I need to do all the old content again, which I'm already got sick of ;< ;< ;<

    I think empyrean weapons will receive 90+ upgrade, just for the sake of keeping ppl busy. Although it's possible that lv 95 relic beats lv 95 empy.

    I'd love VWNM if the item distribution system isn't full of logs and stones......

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.