Sunday 28 August 2011

So, DRG or MNK next?

So, what job should I lv next for Maat cap? DRG or MNK?

DRG = Always been the job I wanted to play with before I got my first job 75. I even unlocked it before I got my first job 75. At one point of time lving BLU was very frustrating with all the spell hunt, so I decided to give up BLU and lv DRG as first job 75 instead. DRG was actually the second job I really started playing as, although I gave up before I got out of the dunes.

But now it's my chance again! With V.fork(and other good lv 75 stuff like askar body/homam pants) sitting in MH, and project Maat cap going on, a legit reason to lv it and play with it just to have fun!

MNK = My BLU needs it for SJ, so need to get it to lv 50 eventually. But this job is sooo boring to play as D:(worse than WAR and THF D;)

So far I already got WHM THF WAR to 75 and hating to play with it. I'm really not interested in lving another job I don't enjoy for a while.

Useful v.s have fun. Which way should I go? D;



1 comment:

  1. While I would admit to being a touch biased on this, I would highly recommend DRG!

    DRG is quite the fun and versatile job, one that many people over look because they don't know what it can do.

    SquEnix has come a long way since the days of the Call Wyvern 2 Hour ability and Multi-Hit weapon skill nerfs, what gave it the lolDRG stigma, in making it a better job.

    And with them making the wyverns more durable in the next update it is going to be a lot easier to solo on DRG as /mage. Being that you already have BLU leveled, DRG/BLU is a mighty soloing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.