Tuesday 16 August 2011

So I guess everyone all very rich now.....

After weeks of looking for buyer, I finally found someone selling W.head from KB.

I offered 2M to buy it, 2M is the best I can offer after NPCing all my cruor and squeezed every single penny from my pocket. 1 day later he told me someone else offered 3M. And no fking way I can outbid him atm(Even LS rich daddy Grom can't lend me more than 1M), so I can only watch and Q.Q (Plus hating myself for being such a broke ass)



Tbh I was surprised that W.head actually went to 3M......

It's nothing but a regen piece that doesn't have much use, so the only job that gets benefit from it is really just COR for QD recast timer- augment. And considering COR is one of the least played job atm, I was pretty shocked it sells so well.

But he also sold lolPixie earring for 1M(Jupiter's earring is only 400k~800k, don't know why ppl bother to pay 1M for a pixie earring), I guess everyone all very rich now that ppl are just willing to spend that much amount of money on gears don't worth that much.....

A few days ago I run into Dragonxdvz, he is a pretty causal player, but he still has 5M on him(and he've been laughing at me for having way less gil than him)

10k~12k per alex, other gears cost millions and millions, even some tatters cost more than 150k.(Even if I spend 3.5M on a W.head, I don't know how much it'll cost on tatters to get perfect augment on it) Why is everything so expensive now ;<

No money to play this game lah! D;

I guess time to wait until next update to see if there's any new gear that's easy and cheap to obtain that can replace W.head lah D;

5 comments:

  1. "No money to play this game lah! D;"

    Are you Singaporean? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned the "lah" thing from SG players while I was in Escaflowne, but I'm not from SG.

    However that "lah" thing came from Chinese I believe, and I feel right at home when I use it, it's like speaking my own language. I liked it, so I use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems as though everyone has extra change in their pockets because most of the endgame equipment is ra/ex these days. There's not much to buy.

    And yeah, "lah" originated from Cantonese lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do dynamis a lot just to sell the currency, then yes, you can be rich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calmecac trousers: 1.7 mill
    Jingang Greaves: 1.7 mill
    Blitz ring: 1.1 mill (!!!)

    Some must-buy upgrades I need to buy..
    Let alone some minor tweaks here and there.

    Feel better now? =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.