Thursday 21 July 2011

THF 75

Finally leeched my THF to 75, so that's 4th Maat cap job done(done levelling, but not fighing him)


I don't enjoy playing this job at all, so it will be a TH whore job only and only be played if TH is really needed and no one else has a THF, atm it has no gear except TH knife/TH hands =D

Ok I have some items from BLU and COR my THF can still use if it's lv 75 or lower.

Next job to work on is probably MNK or WAR, since I need to work on both SJ to 50 for upcoming lv cap increase.

After MNK and WAR probably SMN, mainly for Perfect Defense.....one of the few game breaking abilities in this game....kinda frustrated that every Sun is a painful process of finding SMN to PD for AV run XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.