Monday 11 July 2011

Changes

So I haven't been talking about my adventure in FFXIV a lot, so prehaps I'll talk a bit more about it.

If I happened to have time to play MMORPG, I still spend most of my time in FFXI, therefore I rarely have time to play FFXIV. Sometimes I log on to FFXIV for 30 min to do a quick leve, but I almost never log on during NA prime time(if I play games during NA prime time, I'd be in FFXI) and it's impossible to get a pt in such a short time and weird play time(I often log on at 5am in the morning or something, lol).

Therefore I can only solo.

I have to admit, at one point of time, solo was a pain on my main class h2h, after getting it to lv 25. Anything I can solo it won't give me good EXP/SP, anything that gives me good SP/EXP I die easily while solo. Even though LSmates warned me "don't solo, don't solo, don't solo", I just don't see a way to get SP any faster.(I don't even bother to make EXP pt in XI nowadays due to lack of patience)

After that I decided to work on my Conjury and get my Cure II, just to make solo easier.

During the lving process I found Conjurer with a shield actually has higher surviability and solo ability than h2h, which made me almost want to switch main job to Conjurer ;<

Then I took advantage of having full anima(again, since I rarely play, having full anima is very easy) and spam teleport to all cities to hunt for leve with pugilist's guildmark, and unlocked pummel. For some reason, unlocking pummel makes my pugilist entirely different level. With faster TP gain, I can easily spam Concussive blowII and gain higher surviability. Paired with some skill I've learned from Gladiator class, now I can solo 4 stars leve on h2h, whoohoo!

I have to admit although a lot of ppl complained about current FFXIV battle system and forced SE to implement auto-attack, I still liked current battle system quite a lot, it's faster than FFXI(I HATE the combat speed of XI), and it allows players to choose right skill to use in right time with right order with quick reaction.

By the time auto-attack comes to XIV it better not be as terrible as FFXI ;<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.