Monday 30 May 2011

Competition!

After finishing WoTG, I ended up only have Mythic quest left as a goal/quest I really want to finish. So I guess now I can dedicated rest of the play time on that.......

After a bit of stalking, I realized.....

Wtf, why everyone and their mother all doing Mythic now......D; D; D;

I only know one person working on Mythic before I started, and now I know at least 10+ ppl all actively working on mythic. Since Alexandrite is so rare on market now, more ppl buying alex means higher the price.....Now I can't buy any alex for 4k unless it's from a friend. Most of them cost 5~10k now. So, 300M cost for a weapon gogo.

Anyways, although my mythic project still long way from finish, I'd still have post here to thank the friends who've been helping me collecting alex......I may need to come up with a more efficient way to collect alex, instead of /shouting in Jeuno for ppl selling them. I did a SSR run with my nyzul static yesterday, perhaps I need to find a zone/route that's efficient enough to farm alex, then pay ppl to farm alex with me ;<

1 comment:

  1. People ran out of things to use gil on. Thus mythic (and relic) weapons are the new fad.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.