Thursday 5 May 2011

Another goal accomplished....I suppose

1.5 year ago when AV was still the hardest NM in this game and no LS can defeat it, I really really wanted a ring dropped from AV.....

Bellonas ring

It was highest rattk ring in game, and one of the god like item for ranged attackers. Once I even made up my mind that if I win a rank1 prize I'll choose this item. (Probably no one will ever choose this item if they ever win rank 1, even 1.5 years ago)

Now that more and more LS is able to defeat AV, and ppl start selling AV drops, with all the rings getting cheaper each day. I realized I can finally afford one, so....



AVVVV RINGGGG GOTTT!


Yes I'm well aware that spending 3.5M on this item is totally not worth it nowadays, since /ra is kinda dead and update is almost here, it's very likely that SE is going to release another item better than AV rings 4 days later. It's a risky investment. And 3.5M is still a lot of money for me. I've been saving money for ages for Death Penalty, but it got extremely hard to find alex buyers, so I may as well spend the $$ now and wait for SE to make Mythic easier to obtain.

I suppose it's another long time goal accomplished. My first AV drop ;_; Stealth is planning a JOL--> AV run this Sat, so if I got lucky I may be able to get AV clear finally.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure people are still paying more for smaller stat increases. Gil not what it used to be :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I only hope I can have more chance to use this ring, since /ra sucked so much these days this ring is really more like a satisfaction item for showing off instead of being useful XD

    I suppose playing MMO is all about satisfaction though XD

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.