Sunday 8 August 2010

Subjob test part III....and BLU zerging possibilities? ??

I tested BLU/COR in dyna-xarc, mostly for Evoker's roll refresh, to increase my MP recovered and give more MP to pt member. My friend Ager argued that /NIN allows more dmg output because of the shadows. He is probably right, although I'd say /COR CAN be used, it's not a totally useless sub.
/RDM seems to give more MP total, 10 min convert is equal to about 3 MP/tic, but you can't convert in mid-battle, and evokers roll gives MP to pt member. /NIN is still more safe than any other sub for BLU in events, but /COR is still usable in certain situations, such as duoing with a PLD or something. I wouldn't say it's completely useless.
I also noticed that /COR is harder to land a good number than COR as main job, without merit JA. But overall BLU/COR isn't as bad as COR/BLU.
Btw, in the end when we're zerging DL, after 3 BRD's buffed and rotated, I throw a Chaos roll and Diffusion+ Triumphant Roar to the DD pt. My attack was like 360ish before buffed, after buffed it was like 740+, scary. :O
We all know that BLU is not a job that's good for zerging. BLU physical spells are not affected by BRD buffs, and pretty weak against high lv high eva/def mobs. I studied my combat log after certain Kirin zerg on BLU for a while, IMO, with such a high attack and high haste buff from BRD, it's probably better to just stay in melee mode when zerging, casting spells just slow down the dmg output with all the casting time and gear swap. Also, multi-hit magian weapons may have better performance but I'm not sure. If the pt has a shit load amount of cure, maybe BLU/DRK using Souleater with multi-hit weapon? It's probably still not as effective as DRK main, but maybe it's a way to increase the dmg ouput during zerging situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.