Saturday 14 August 2010

Quest to Death Penalty

Death Penalty status:

Salvage boss 0/4
Odin: 1/1
Beastmen leaders 2/3

Balrahn's Eyepatch about 23000/100000
Wyrmseeker Areuhat about 25000/150000

Captain: 18/50
Assault relog: 0/50

Alexandrite: 0/30000

T4 ZNM Trophies: 0/3


What a long way to go......


I'm planning to rebuild my COR gear set, so it's totally in dead mode atm, (skill lv not cap, Nyzul WS haven't unlock, gear gimp, too lazy to change all those). And yet I'm still working on a Death Penalty, LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Are you really sure about going for Mythic weapon?

    I admire your grit... it's a long long way to get it. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's very challenging XD. But right now with new gears and new lvs coming every update, I need a long term, stable goal to keep playing. Even if I quit the game before I finish, that'll just make me another mythic-less player, just like most of other ppl. Nothing to lose really.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.