Tuesday 3 August 2010

Finally

Yesterday I stopped being lazy and dragged my friend Tavera and farmed a swift belt. Finally I can say goodbye to lolheadlong. Swift belt used to be one of the item I wanted when I was a noob, now I finally have one.

Nearly one year ago when I was still a noob pirate, making a lv 40~50ish pt in Jeuno, I had following conversation in /p chat.

Player A: Joyeuse <333333333

Player A: Swift belt <333333333

Player A:Peacock charm <3333333

Me: I hate them all, they're all very hard to obtain.

Joyeuse, Swift belt, Peacock charm and Rajas ring used to be "very hard to obtain" gear for me one year ago as a noob, and thanks to everyone that helped me got the item(well, I bought the Peacock charm myself but can't afford it without ppl helping me farm 1.7M....), now I finally have them all. Well, I kinda obtain swift belt in easy way because it's soloable after the update. Those items may be "easy to obtain" for many players in this game, and kinda not all that good now, but for me those items still mean a lot. I guess it's time to aim for even harder to obtain and challenging items in this game.....mythic weapons, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.