Wednesday 25 August 2010

So quite

I noticed this game is dying kinda, some of my friends told me they're quitting, and I often afk in WG for hrs and no usual Nyzul (or anything else) /shout for long time. My old limbus group is dead(guess no one is interested in doing limbus anymore), and I'm too lazy to find a new group because I have no idea if new gears 80+ will replace old limbus gears or not. And my dyna LS is only active on Xarc run kinda(again, no one is really interested in none-xarc dyna drop)......

I guess the power of SCII is just too great, many players I know told me they're quitting because of it. With new lv cap coming up and new gears, it may not be worth the time to grind old gears also, probably another reason why this game so quite now.
Right now I'm waiting for SE to release more info about the new AF3 armor coming up. If it's a set of customizable armor it may be fun. In fact, I hope the new armors can replace the gears from old content, so I can do new events instead of the old ones.

The new abyssea EXP pt and magian trials is probably another reason why this game is so quite now. No one is really interested in doing group events with a well organized group anymore. Magian weapons are decent, but you can solo most of the trials without a well organized group(besides 10x VNM items trial and 50 Abyssea NM trials of course)

I may take a break myself, my school is about to start, and can't really find anything fun to do when I get on. I'll just wait and see what's the new stuff and AF3 armor will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.