Wednesday 25 August 2010

Death and rebirth

I mentioned I was working on BLU months ago, and it ended up my BLU now have
more merits and better gears than my COR, which is supposed to be my main focus- -
I noticed I use COR less and less, due to lack of gears and merits to play it properly.
I don't bother to unlock Nyzul WS and cap my skill level after new lv cap, now it's
totally in dead mode. Maybe it's time to work on it a bit more if I still play after school start.


5-hit build for ranged, and QD setup:
I need to do more research and learn a bit more about
building a proper ranged TP set for COR, I never really figure out what's the best
ranged TP set for COR(or maybe because I don't range TP often enough
to figure it out). I usually copy and paste other ppl's gear set when building my
other gear sets, but so far I haven't found any COR with proper ranged TP set for me to copy ._.There are a couple of RNGs I can learn from, but RNG is a bit different from COR.
There is a player named Mytoy on FFXIAH posted a lot of gear sets for COR, including
a 5 hit build TP set with max snapshot gears, it's probably beast for RNG, for COR,
that's a shit load of racc sacrifice, therefore it's kinda not pratical. Tbh, I never really find the balance between racc and other offensive stats such as STR/rattk and snapshot. Sometimes my racc and acc seems fine, able to land all WSs, and sometimes it gets BS low(usually when I /WHM). IMO, low acc/racc is the main reason why COR's DD ability is so lame, I was often forced to give up some STP/snapshot/rattk and gear for racc. Not to mention the lack of offensive JA and JT, and lol skill level.

If I can find a ranged attack gear replacement for my ACP body and ASA legs,
I may be able to redo the missions and augment ACP body for QD, and ASA legs for
PR recast and MAB. This will make my COR a bit nicer than it currently is. SE is releasing more armors next update, I may as well just wait for next update to see what's coming up. Btw, new Prada...err, Praeda gear set from abyssea gives STP+5, another good choice besides usual Mekki Shakki/rose strap/skadi legs for a lower hit build maybe? Gules gear set is out of question, -racc is just a no no for TP.

Leaden Salute build:
This one is simple, MAB and AGI all the way. Easier said than done.

More Merits to work on:
Stats:
I know I should merit AGI instead of STR for more QD acc and racc, and Leaden Salute dmg.
,But that means my slug shot dmg and my BLU will be gimp. If all the new
marksmanship WS has 60% AGI modifier in the future, AGI may be worth meriting more.
Now I'll just wait and see.

G1:
Besides QD recast, I finally made up my mind to merit QD acc to 5/5. I like PR recast...a lot, it allows me to rebuff sooner for better buffs, however, if I want to bring my COR to endgame level, QD acc seems to be a must have.

G2:
Snake eye and Fold until it's full, nothing else. The new 11 rule makes me try
harder on getting to 11, so I'd need Fold, lol.

Most of the CORs in my endgame LS/events(Such as Apsalar, Endostyle, Tigerfury) seems to have better gear than me, therefore I don't use this job very often so better players can take the spot XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.