Tuesday 3 July 2012

Legion, new challenge

Inspired by Dainslef's success in Legion Hall of Mul clear, I started new Legion event with Ganukay's LS.

I mainly want the new snapshot feet and ranged TP feet/body for my COR, but more importantly, Legion is currently one of the more challenging EG event atm.

The requirement for DDs to do enough dmg in 30 min, and more importantly, efficient pt swap/buff/rotate order with 18 ppl, it's testing the leader's organization ability. I tried to write down all the pt swap order, hopefully it's easier for everyone to get the big picture about how to swap pt.

Kinda lame that Legion reward are a bit underwhelming, on the other hand it's also one of the few event that is actually fun to do. I hope it just stay that way, NO MORE NERF PLZ.

I tried /SAM in 1st run, mainly because I heard both WF and LS will be used. Plus Seigan+third eye adds a bit of survive-ability. Enhanced WS frequency is also fairly noticeable outside of VW. I haven't /SAM forever, and probably time to make new macro just for it, atm I wasn't fully utilizing /SAM's potential, which is kinda a shame.....considering I should perform like a lv 95 empy gun owner and not like a total noob XD

I've yet to try /SAM v.s /WAR in legion for LS spam. Maybe once I'm more comfortable with Legion environment, I can change to /WAR.


Hopefully we can clear Hall of Mul like Dainslef one day....hopefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.