Tuesday 17 July 2012

Fight for accuracy

After some experience in legion, I'm facing a difficult problem.....my racc sucked after 2nd wave, my triple shot missed 3 shots in a roll, my last stand missed twice in a roll until I put up hunters. If it's old gimpfania I'd probably just straight ignore and gimp it up, but now that I decided to act like a good kid since I have a pimp gun now ;) time to solve racc issue.

Fighting for accuracy is always, between getting as much dmg as possible and still able to hit. So it's a choice between sacrificing one or another.

First 2 things to look at, is food and SJ. Sushi v.s Pot-Au-Feu, /RNG v.s /SAM.

Honestly, ability to darkness SC is too good in Hall of An, thus hard to give up. In other hall Sek/Meditate means extra WS also, still too hard to give up. Seigan+Third eye isn't as useful as expected, but better than nothing. /RNG gives extra 22 racc, more or less helps, while Hasso is extra 7 STR.

22 racc v.s 7 STR+meditate+sekka+STPII(less relevant due to I don't have x-hit, maybe time to work on it for legion once I'm more comfortable with racc)+third eye......

Going to keep /SAM for now.

As for food, probably pot-au-Feu too.

Rolls: Chaos+Hunters probably, I honestly can't cap racc without hunters. Sacrificed regain buff slot, but probably not as relevant when all NMs are zerg fight.

Can also ask for prelude if BRD is around.

TP set: There are a couple of slot that can get a bit higher racc.

Head: AF3+2--->Palnatoke's cape.  Spend 1 extra inv for +1 racc on head slot. Looks like very minor increase. Put it on low priority list....not to mention P.cape is 800k on my server....

Body: AF3+2----->Gunman gambison. This is probably biggest improvement, although another inv-1, but Gunman gambison has total of 20 racc plus 17.5 rattk. That's 6 extra racc in body slot. The only problem is this item is never on AH, and also drops from legion.

Back: Libeccio. Nothing to change, been using this one already.

Legs: Mirador. Again, already have this, nothing to change.

Hands: AF3+2, nothing to change.

Waist: Relic belt, nothing to change.

Feet: Praeda----->T.abj feet. Since I don't have abj, and don't have -1, I can't do anything about this slot also.

Ring: Merman/bellona----->Hadjuk x2. That's 14 more accuracy, and probably the best/easiest upgrade for TP set.

It seems easiest way to fix TP set is Hadjuk x2, until Gunman gambison ever pop on AH.

Last stand set:
This is probably the most pain in the ass one. My current set looks like this:

P.S, Ignore the Nguul in pic, it's not used when I /SAM.

WS gorget/belt stays. It seems that swapping out any of the Thaumas gear are quite a large AGI STR lose.

Math time(headache....my math sucked)

If I swap out one AGI rng to Hadjuk, I'm losing 7 AGI for 16 racc, thus 0.4375 AGI for 1 racc.
If I swap out Thaumas hands to Alruna, I'm losng 4 AGI  5 STR for 9 rattk 9 acc, thus  0.4444 AGI for 1 racc(not counting rattk and STR)

If I swap Thaumas head to AF3+2, I'm losing 9 AGI 11 STR 6 rattk for 16 racc, thus 0.5625 AGI for 1 racc.

Body: If I use AF3+2 instead, losing 10 STR 10 AGI for 14 more racc and 1 more rattk, thus 0.7 AGI for 1 racc.

Legs: If I use Mirador, losing 14 STR 14 AGI for 6 AGI 6 STR and 14 racc, thus 0.5714 AGI for 1 racc.

Seems only AGI rings and thaumas hands are worth swapping out.

Considering I already sold my Alruna, and don't want to spend 1.5M to buy it back, not to mention hand slot can be athos on correct day for even higher dmg, the most logical choice is ring and back slot. 1 AGI ring------>Hadjuk, back piece---->L.mantle, that way only lost 7 AGI 10 rattk and gained 26 racc, 0.269 AGI and 0.384 rattk for 1 racc, it's the least WS dmg lose I can come up with for highest racc gain. If still doesn't work, then need to sacrifice 2nd AGI ring for another racc ring....hopefully there are no need to walk to this step.

Rest all rely on hunters roll, and occasionally prelude.

Time to give a try next run, maybe.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.