Saturday 11 September 2010

AF3 and ahh

Looks like even more current gears died after AF3 released, and this is just lv 85, not even 99 yet.

At least I'm sure my Enkidu's subligar(which is the only gear I obtained from Sinister, after joining them for 8 months), is totally inventory-1 if I get BLU and COR AF3+1 legs. Maybe throw it away for inventory+1? - -


Hmmmm so how do I feel? I probably feel more /tired than /rage. Gears become obsolete and inventory -1 is one thing, having to grind all the way up plus all the subjob and grind all the gears and rebuild a new gear set is another.


And I'm pretty sure by lv 99, SE probably will release new endgame events, and a set of godly lv99 gears that beats AF3.

Also, I bet Mythic is getting harder to finish now since no one wants to do Salvage anymore.(Or maybe become easier because Salvage pieces gets easier and cheaper to obtain)


Ahh probably time to take a break, my laptop is dead anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.