Monday 2 April 2012

Calm before the storm

As I slowly prepare for new nyzul and work on Almace, I checked AH.com for the price of some of the gears for WS(and other items I need for DD in general)

Moepapa Medal:800k  D;


Rancorous Mantle:1.8M   DD;


STR sword upgrade:2.1M  DDDD;


Oce head + 1: 5M    DDDDDDDD;

Hex keck -1: I have no idea (wait for it to be 20M+ due to how hard to HQ)    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD;

And don't forget all the cruor cost and pop set cost for almace 90(since I will probably have to WF mass brew them to finish)


A few days ago that I was happy to be able to get 100 metals a week, now that I'm back to cheap/broke hell and unable to continue on metals D;

But.......have............to............be............hardcore............to...........clear........nyzul................

Nyzul...................................

/dies




4 comments:

  1. I've been out of the loop for so long lol tell me, what is this "new nyzul" you keep referring to in your posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Nyzul uncharted Region assault mission, a new nyzul mission followed the same rule as old nyzul, except with tougher enemies, and you can't save floor progress after each clear(so you have to climb all the way to F100 with 1 tag)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow :( that sounds terrible lol you get more time i hope? that seems impossible in the normal 30 minutes :x and the rewards are really good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, but you can jump from 2~9 floors every clear. A 16~20 floor clear can reach F100.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.