Sunday 22 April 2012

Almace obtained!

After 6 months(yes, 6 months, probably one of the slowest empy on this server being made considering everyone else finish it in 6 days/weeks), Almace 85 completed!



There are many ppl that helped through the process, but I especially want to thank Zeig, who is the one started this project with me and helped the most.

I admit I started it because I feel it's impossible to DD in VW without it, then realized that BLU can totally leech through VW without empy, and kinda slowed down. Nyzul uncharted static forced me to push and finally done.

Sobek's stage is faster than I expected(at least faster than 80 stage), thanks to CW gold chest burn.....60%~70% of my Guk KI are from  gold chests.

It's been over 1 year since I finished a job changing empy, so it's certainly very exciting, although not as exciting as finishing Arma 1 year ago now that empy's everywhere. Still very fun to play with it and zorro all the things, plus that means new play style to explore.

I did an Audumbla challenge after it's done to see how fast I can solo kill as well!


This is the highest WS that popped, avg WS dmg is about 4.5k, if going all out and set every offensive job trait, can kill Audumbla in less than 3 min. 

I used to take 2 times longer to solo kill Audumbla on BLU, and vorpal only did 1/3 dmg CDC can do, guess it's nice and refreshing to play BLU in Abby and able to solo kill stuff.

Now time to practice new WS/TP/spell split on BLU, I tried a bit in dyna, but still not used to new WS/TP/Spell split and ended up soloed less coin than I used to be -"-, but after a bit of change and following old ways more, it's now better.

As for Nyzul, I removed auto-refresh job trait(but keeping AoE erase) for more offensive DD job trait. I still set "you never know when it will be useful" spells like Sudden lunge/magic fruit/AoE erase/AoE sleep. But I'm debating whether to remove refresh or not.....MP isn't an issue in Nyzul with sanction refresh+running around+items, but I still feel unsafe without it ;<  I'm also not entirely sure if I should set blank gaze, really want to remove it for extra tier of Store TP.

I felt BLU is a lot more fun to play with in VW after getting it too, hopefully I can do 3~4k on T3s one day~ But looking at my atmacite...../sigh, not another millions of cruors to upgrade atmacite for my BLU ;<




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.