Friday 16 March 2012

Soloing in dyna

After I started empy 95 challenge, I started to solo in dyna on BLU to farm gil.

Personally I'd say BLU is actually not a bad solo job in dyna at all, although not top tier either.

Pros:
Extremely fast kill speed on EP mobs.
Have access to all 3 proc type.
Decent TE kill speed with Heavy strike and Dark Orb.
Self-haste and AoE sleep.
Good at steal mobs from greedy BSTs holding 1000 mobs =D

Cons:
Only have TH1, which is extremely weak.
No widescan for TE.
Can't proc as fast as BST.


It's probably not as good as DNC and BST which has access to higher tier TH, I'm not sure how it is compare with THF, since I'm not sure how fast a well geared THF can kill.

My highest solo was 158 coins in bubu with bad competition during Byne time(if no competition, breaking 170 is very possible), and 34 coins per round(so if 5 round all soloed 34 coins, that's 170)

Although that's under 100% focus, I can't really focus this much in dyna anymore, and often started to listen to music, muti-tasking while soloing in dyna, resulting major decline in solo result D;

BLU's advantage is extremely fast kill speed on EP mobs after proc(fairly sure I kill faster than every other jobs in dyna, including BSTs). With enough refresh gears and long proc time, MP isn't an issue to spam spells and do self SC. Biggest issue is TH1 is just too weak, it's a pain in the ass to spend that much time to proc a mob, and only dropped 1 coins. It's kinda hard to imagine BLU can solo as many as BST(which is a job that can solo 240+ often) with 1 coin dropping this often.

Sometimes I envy relic jobs.

I'm starting to face difficulties in building empy 95 as well, every time when I spent 2hr and made a Qilin pt, there are always a few other person buying metals in alliance, it gets a bit frustrating to get 0 metals after 2hr of /shout. Price of metals and alex are rocking sky high, with demand getting higher and higher, while supply getting lower and lower. While dynamis currency, my main source of income(tried to farm other items for sell, sell brew and do merc business, no other way offers as good gil/hr as currency farm), is falling price like a trash on the sidewalk.

Relic is almost too easy, log on everyday, still 130+ coins while multi-tasking on a none-optimal job and 150+ if I focus, even under heavy competition. It's also slightly cheaper than empy/mythic, with it's price falling everyday. I realized I can't really finish empy 95 in 2 months when supply of plates this low, but I'm confident to be able to finish a relic in 2 months by farming 2M a day.

While farming plates requires taking risk of spending 2hr to make pt, and got 0 plate from alliance because nobody is selling. And farming alex requires 3 ppl to enter, pain in the ass D;

Maybe I should go make an Excalibur....a sword I've been wanted for a very long time...just for the sake of having it D;




1 comment:

  1. Go fight zilart VW mobs in Sky for heavy metal pouches (3-19 heavy metals)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.