Wednesday 7 March 2012

Guilt

After I started 2 months empy 95 challenge, I've been doing all sorts of event/activities for gil and plates, mostly dyna and VW, sometimes I merc stuff, sometimes CW burn or solo for pops and sell them.

Then I realized, I pretty much play BLU 24/7 nowadays. Even in VW, mostly so that I can save money to buy more plates.

I've been playing FFXI for almost 3 years now, look back my life in FFXI, at least 95% of achievement I've done are done on BLU. I finished ALL the mission fights(besides ACP at 75 cap) on BLU, finished old Nyzul climb at 75 on BLU, then grinded enough token in Nyzul mostly on BLU too. I also did a LOT of campaign for AN on BLU too. I solo dyna for currency on BLU, and solo/CW burn abyssea pop for gil on BLU too to fund my Armageddon 95. If someone need help with something, I'm mostly helping on BLU too, unless it's something like B.rex. I also mostly play BLU in salvage to farm Alexandrite, and farmed almost all Abyssea gears/empy on BLU during Abyssea era.

That's why I felt a sense of guilt when I started to sell my BLU stuff for gil now. Tbh, I really treated this job badly, despite I rely on it so much, it never really got any attention it deserved, which somehow made me sad. Even Zeig been saying that I just use BLU to make COR weapons.

Do I love the job? I honestly don't know, personally I can't live without it in FFXI, it's almost too useful for me that I can get anything I want done besides getting proc. But considering it still has incomplete spell list and shitty sets I never spend money to upgrade, maybe I don't love it as much.

If jobs have soul and personality, I'd want to say "thank you" to my BLU, I can't be who I am today without it.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.