Saturday 31 March 2012

Merit change

Recently I changed my BLU G1 merit to CA recast 5/5 instead of macc 5/5. Main reason being needing higher dmg output in dyna for higher currency gain. I also cancelled Diffusion and make enchaintment 4/5. (But keeping Convergence as I rely on it alot even in dyna)

Personally I love CA recast for higher dmg in lower level content, macc isn't really all that useful for BLU IMO unless I'm in VW trying to land proc. IMO, CA merit is useful for lower level content like nyzul/limbus/Ein/Dyna, while macc more useful for VW since I have no macc issue in any lower level content nor abby. So the debate is really just VW v.s lower level. Considering hard to land blu proc doesn't pop that often in VW, and BLU just dominates lower level content but not so useful for higher level ones(that means higher chance to come BLU in nyzul/dyna/ein/limbus for BLU players), CA recast is, IMO, more beneficial for BLU.

I changed my Diffusion merit after a while though, I don't particularly notice a big difference between enchantment 3/5 or 4/5, but Diffusion AoE haste is almost too useful for lowmanning without a mage. And I can't live without convergence JA either, IMO having 1/5 on both diffusion and convergence for situations that needed offers greater benefit than small enchantment difference.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.