Saturday 24 March 2012

1/3

Finally managed to get more than 500 metals before March update, which is 1/3 done for lv 95!

As planned, about 500 metals a month. Although I often d/c in dyna and that made me lose massive income(since d/c in dyna often means death) and somewhat slowed down the progress, still slowly reaching the goal of 99 Arma.

I expect by next update my progress will slow down probably, since I'd be doing new content, and if new VW doesn't drop metals, price will probably increase.

Was hoping after BST TH nerf dyna currency price will go higher as well, so more income a day.

Either way, kinda stopped Project Death Penalty until lv 99 Arma finish, no reason to do an inferior and yet more expensive weapon before the best weapon is done no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.