Wednesday 28 March 2012

After update...........

Since now the new nyzul F100 set bonus was found, I tried to put together my new "goal" gear sets.


Yes, it seems that after every update I have to do a post like this.

Last year, and the year before last year, I also made my "goal" sets to work on no? With plenty of seems to be impossible to get gear on the list, and super pimp sets.

And same thing just repeat every year.

I complained, and still kept going.

I guess I'm just that masochist ;(





BACK TO THE TOPIC!

It seems my WF sets are completely dead with new nyzul F100 gears. Current best WF set involves 4/5 F100 gears and new shiny white armor:

Wildfire set goal:

Well, technically my ring/earring/neck/back/waist still lives, but all the visible gears on head/body/hands/legs/feet slots are dead. And I did B.rex for 2 fucking months for nothing ;(


Nyzul F100 gears are also best Last Stand piece if 4/5. 
                        
    Last Stand set goal:



Optimal QD set haven't change much. Optimal TP set now involves Nyzul F100 body for QA, which I should work on it for BLU anyways. Also a lot of new good /ra pieces added. Feet slot and body slot are replaced with khemper feet and gunman gambison. 

Now my real question is, even if I have all those sets, how'd I supposed carry every fucking gear? ;(

Some of my old WS sets share slot with other gears, like Alruna is also my snapshot macro gear, Athos's body is also evasion and works on both WF and last stand. AF3+2 feet is also a QD piece and AF3+2 body is also JA macro. Now they're no longer the most optimal items for /ra and WS, how'd I have enough inv to carry everything ;(

I also realized finally need to toss some of the old abyssea gears...........I can't find any use for Loki anymore(which cost alot of gil, time and drama for me to got - -), if I ever obtain 4/5 nyzul set, Ambusher's hose is bye bye as well. I also found my athos's gloves are getting less and less useful when I look at some of the new gears for req/exe/last stand.....

Have a feeling that all those needs to be tossed unless we can store it( we still can't, no?), or unless I really can't get nyzul gears.

And of course, after tossed, a new update or WS introduced make it useful again so we tossed for nothing.

Now I feel the idea of gear swap in this game is getting more and more retarded ;< Probably SE's evil plan to make us pay for mules = (      









2 comments:

  1. Not the Ambusher's hose D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you helped me get ambushers for nothing ;( hate SE with me, hateeeeeeeee =(

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.