Friday 24 June 2011

Lv 55 Colibri pt

Made a lv 55 colibri pt (SAM SAM SAM SMN WHM PUP)for my lv 65 SAM, mostly just to skill up.

I haven't done any lv 55 colibri pt for 1.5 years. Last lv 55+ job I leveled pre-abyssea is COR, after I got it to 75 I never lv any job 37+ until recently.

After getting spoiled in abby leech pt, I'm not really used to such bad EXP/hr...I mean, for a pt with no COR nor RDM, this pt is not bad at all, much better than average pt with PLD tank. We were getting chain4~5, which isn't that common at lv 55(usually need lv 57+ to kill fast enough), each kill gives 400~700 EXP per kill without EXP band nor EXP roll(with band+roll probably 1.5k per kill XD)

Just that abyssea pt still has better EXP/hr.

I have to comment that SAM is awesome for colibri pt DD, and RNG not as good. RNG gets way too much hate in colibri pt, making the bird go out of the range for other melee jobs, plus mages need to spend more MP to heal the RNG. While SAM has the defensive ability to keep themselves alive, 3 DD taking turn tanking is way better than PLD tank+RNG DD in terms of EXP/hr. I wish I know this 2 years ago when I lv BLU and made colibri pt every night ;(, I used to look for PLD and RNG when I made colibri pt, such a noob I was ;)

I'm enjoying playing SAM so far, another reason why I made a pt instead of leeching, so I actually get to play it. I like the concept of spamming WS, and switching between offensive and defensive mode. Well, NIN and WAR can do the same, but it works differently. Thats why I /SAM on COR a lot recently, being able to spam a huge amount of WS in very short time is fun in Abyssea with WF, plus COR/SAM can full time seigan without sacrificing any dmg.

Anyways, after 1hr of pt, SAM lv 66. Have access to Maat fight now, but I'd rather get it to 75 so I can play it in lv 75 content too.

Been thinking about which Maat job after SAM, most likely THF so I can be TH whore when necessary. I kinda want to play BRD, but just found out ballad scroll now 450k+ - -

I sold my scroll 1 year ago for 90k, because I swear I will never lv BRD and don't need the scroll. Now I guess that's my punishment for breaking my promise - -


Maybe time to make mules and spam the ballad quest for making $$ ;;

1 comment:

  1. I sold my Ballad scroll for 100k back in the day.

    Dropped 400k on it recently when I was leveling it for subjob proccing... And I never used it.

    You'll most likely to put BRD on lvl 30 during Qufim Island partys, so not having the scroll isn't such a big issue.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.