Thursday 23 June 2011

Die-namis at lv 90

Did 2 dyna-xarc run after dynamis update.

First time I did with TE, on COR/RDM, with an alliance of 2 pt.

TE is a pimp LS with almost every member has empyrean weapon(s).

The entire run is just deathga + aggroga. I probably died the most(don't know why I died so fast after doing only 1 WS ;;)
(But TH4 hand dropped into my inventory cuz no one want....I guess that's yay?)

Second time I did with Ager's gang, with only 1 pt, on my 75 RDM/WHM.

Ager's gang is a pimp gang with everyone full +2 5/5, and Ager is an Ochain PLD that can tank anything and solo sky gods+kirin and won't die, and tank 2 Bennu at once easily in abyssea altepa. He also claimed he never need evoker's roll on PLD cuz he never have MP problem)

Again, deathga+aggroga..... plus pimp PLD run out of MP and died as well.
(But RDM pimp hat dropped and I won lot, plus BLM hat dropped into my inv, so yay? =D)

I guess even at lv 90, die-namis still die-namis, no matter how many +2s or empyrean you have, you can't survive after aggroing 5 demons even with a godly Ochain.

Die-namis xarc at lv 90, shows that gears doesn't mean shit if not being careful enough.

2 comments:

  1. How on earth did you wipe? I've duoed in there.... I'm serious, what happened? No one bring meds? Sure you can die in there but sounds like you've had a rough time. Don't go to Windy with the same group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wiped because people look down to dyna-xarc, think it's easy content at lv 90,
    and not being careful enough. Camp in zones that will aggro 5 demons, and thinks that our pt can take hits for more than 5 times with unlimited MP.

    But the fact is, outside of abyssea, we run out of MP, with HP halved, and bad aggro=death.

    I died on first run because my pt has no healer, and I die really fast if I get hate after WS since I wasn't using defensive SJ.

    I saw people duo/solo in xarc too, it's certainly not hard to do once people realized this is not abyssea(both groups stopped wiping after a while in xarc)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.