Saturday 11 June 2011

Ding 75

As I'm running out of stuff to do in Abby and story missions, I decided to leech Maat cap jobs to 75 just for lulz.

At first I was just leeching WHM to 75 mostly for curor and to have the job for duoing Abyssea NMs. Pretty soon I realized I do not like to play WHM at all, and I no longer need a WHM job for abyssea since I got most of the gears I want and all AF3+2 in Abyssea(besides a few gears in scars/visions zone which doesn't need WHM at all) But I don't want to just spend the time to lv the job to 75 for nothing. So I decided I may as well just leech all maat cap jobs to 75 so at least I can get maat cap out of it(And Cruors too =D) , or maybe just to play with those jobs for a bit in lv 75 content with cheap AH gears so I get a feeling of how to play those jobs.

Anyways, after 1.5 years of getting my second job COR to 75, finally I got a third job 75+.

WHM 75!

So after WHM done I played with it for a bit in Dyna-xarc, then decided it's not the job for me so I sealed it for now until I decide to farm a testi for Maat fight in the future.

Then the next job to leech up is RDM.

*After 4 hours of semi-afking*



RDM ding 75!

Man, lv 75 comes way too fast these days that it doesn't really mean anything anymore(not to mention it's done in semi-afking)....I mean, that "Afania attains lv 75" msg used to mean so much to me. I still remember the day my BLU ding 75 after months of playing and none-stop grinding, now getting lv 75 comes in hours of semi-afking, lol.

I'd say RDM is much more fun to play with than WHM. I even made 3 item set for it =)

Note that I only leeched those jobs to 75 for fun/lulz but not for events, so I won't bother with spending time/gil on serious gearing those jobs(no more inventory space for other jobs too), I'd rather just use what I have for now.


RDM MND
http://www.ffxiah.com/members/item-sets?id=217854

Yigit and Morri and other MND pieces are what I used for BLU, Goliard just falls into my inventory when we did Nyzul 100. Rest are really just BLU stuff.

RDM Nuke
http://www.ffxiah.com/members/item-sets?id=217856

Again, mostly BLU stuff except Yigit Turban, which is something I got with AP after spamming assaults with static for mythic. Ether ring came from my COR MP build.

RDM Melee
http://www.ffxiah.com/members/item-sets?id=217857

Now comes in the most important part for playing RDM......MELEE RDM!

I've been wanting to play melee RDM for ages, before I started FFXI, I just ended up playing as BLU because melee RDM are not accepted in FFXI. Since I'm only lving RDM for fun/lulz but not gonna take it to lv 90 for serious events, I guess I can play RDM meleeing for fun =D

Again, most of the stuff are what I'm using on BLU and joytoy is what I use on COR. I NPCed my swift after I got twilight so it has to stick with an acc belt ;<

Kinda want to buy a Blau Dolch for my melee RDM and DD in Abby with Evi spam for fun, see how good it can be. But Blau Dolch still cost 90k >.> Too expensive for a playing for fun job >.>

Or maybe I should /WAR on RDM and do Sanguine blade spam with Sanguine blade atma in abby, or else I don't have any WS on RDM that's good enough XDDD

My next close to lv 75 maat cap job is probably SAM, currently lv 55. But this job needs a bit more work if I want to play SAM 75 with 25% haste(been wanting to play SAM with 25% haste at 75 for ages)

My SAM lv 75 goal

This gear set for SAM 75 used to be pretty pimp XD, and most of the stuff in this set I already have, others are not hard to obtain at all...although I do kinda regret I passed several tiger pants on SAM when I did white tiger NM in sky ._.

Anyways, kinda funny to play those jobs for fun without serious gearing, less pressure to play them too. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.