Tuesday 28 June 2011

The 10th Vanadiel Census

So result of 10th Vanadiel was out, and this year has pretty interesting result.

Main Job Distribution (Level 2-90):

So finally COR is no longer the least played job YAY! It's now No.19, and beats PUP, LOL.

I was kinda surprised to see BLU being No.17 though, but this is data since 2009 so....


Relic weapons:
Apoc still the most popular relic, no surprise.

Mythic weapons:
Only 12 DP accross all servers. Which is not bad, but not too great either.

SE clearly stated that they're going to make mythic easier to obtain again. Makes me wonder if it's worth it to rush on mythic building now. (I've been rushing a lot of Mythic progress recently)

Empyrean weapons:
I was very surprised that there are only 76 lv 90 Armageddon accross all servers o.o, which is lower than all other none-mage lv 90 empyrean weapons(only beats lv 90 staff and club). Even lv 90 empyrean harp has higher numbers. Which is fairly interesting considering empyrean gun is the easiest path. I have no idea why most armageddon owners stopped at lv 85 and won't go for lv 90. I guess that's because lv 90 has limited dmg increase since gun has BS long delay and magical WS not affected by base dmg, making lv 90 less worth the effort. Another reason is probably because ppl don't play cor nowadays....

I'm probably the only NA player I know on this server ever bother with lv 90 gun. I've only seen lv 90 gun on other player on this server once, which is on a JP(for some unknown reason, JPs seems to love Armageddon more than NA/EUs)

Top 100 Monsters that Have KO’d Players:

I can't stop laughing irl when I see Sand sweepers in Abby altepa being No.2 on the list.....this popular EXP mob kills more players than other big bad evil NMs such as Azdaja, Dragua, everything LOL.

GOGO SAND SWEEPERS GOGO!

Linkshells:

Ragnarok server got top 3 for "Combined Wealth of All Linkshell Members" and "Number of GM called made".....Rich ass server is rich ass server....wait, I wonder what LS are those ._.

Closing:

SE said they're going to make a lot of changes in this game.....so time to take a break and focus on new school life? =D

2 comments:

  1. Kinda interesting to see that 5/5 Magical acc. beats 5/5 Chain affinity recast by far.

    And the Sandsweepers one was funny indeed :) I haven't EXP'd in Abyssea for quite a while before yesterday, and everytime a doll exploded, it killed about 5 players, the hi-score was 9 people XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already know that 5/5 macc is always more popular choice than 5/5 CA recast XD

    But sometimes more popular choice isn't always the best choice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.