Saturday 12 March 2011

Earthquake

I don't know if anyone from Japan is reading this, but I hope everything is fine. And pretty lame that there are mentally retard ppl mentioned Pearl harbor and karma and such. Those who were in power and involved in starting World War II are mostly gone now and innocent citizens have nothing to do with WWII/Pearl Harbor. One disaster shows the ugly side of human nature.

I don't have many JP friends in FFXI because I can't speak their language very well, Famira is the only JP player on my friendlist. But I pt with them a couple of times and generally had a very good time. Therefore I don't know what's all the JP hate in English FFXI community is about. Yes there are ninja poppers or gimps or raciest among JPs (I won't even use the word raciest for their JP onry mentality, I avoid doing NM/BC events with JPs too so pt won't fail because of language barrier), but I can easily find that kind of players in NA/EU community too, there are good and bad players in both community.

Anyways, gonna send a POL msg to Famira a bit later, hope she is ok~

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me that people that remember Pearl Harbor tend to forget the two nuclear weapons the US dropped on Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.