Thursday 9 December 2010

More Dominion Ops and Augments

Today I joined a pt spamming Dominion Ops and fought Buffalo, each page gives 4.2k EXP, and after 1.5~2hr EXP capped at 640 per kill. Pretty quick way to EXP. I get my COR 85--->90 in 3hr. After the pt I ended up having 14k Dominion notes, so I tried my luck with augment items. Here are some augments I got that's not too lame:






Dagger: Looks pretty good for Evisceration with RR atma no? Especially COR can't use magian dagger, looks good for Evisceration build. Probably good for THF and DNC with RR atma also, although I'm not sure if magian dagger is better.

Gun: Hmmm D49 gun with AGI+3, not as good as magian guns or even new Suppressor gun but consider it's free and no work needed I'd say it's good. Now I get a acceptable gun to use so I can be lazy and take a break on Anarchy+2 so I can focus on making Death Penalty and Armageddon XD.

Ah btw, each weapon NPCd for almost 7k, so it's worth trying even though the chance of getting lame augment is pretty high. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.